torsdag 2 oktober 2008

Another game

Yesterday it was a make-up game for last weeks game that was rained in. The Vikings took on the Red Devils and it was such a great game. Both teams played really well and we cheered really well along the side line as well. The final score was unfortunately 4-2 to the Devils.

Filip played really good and he was so proud when we drove home. There is another game tonight so I hope he keeps his spirit up.

I was supposed to play tennis yesterday morning against Hamilton Lakes. But due to many circumstances the matches were delayed and postponed and now the team captains are not seeing eye to eye. Lots of ruffled feathers and I love the housewife drama.
So instead of hopefully winning on court I had four 4!!! hours all to my self. I folded laundry, cleaned the kids bathroom, cleaned up all knick-knacks around the house and had my lunch with my new In Style

Inga kommentarer: