onsdag 17 september 2008

If I only could see him...


Due to the intense rain yesterday we had to relocate our tennis games today to an indoor facility. Usually the games starts at 9.30 making it possible for all us preschool mums to drop off our kids and be on time for the game. Unfortunately the indoor courts were only available between 9 and 10.30. So I spent some time yesterday trying to arrange an alternative way to drop Sixten off in time for school and still be at the courts on time.

Finally I got a "Sure no problems" from Mia and I could start getting really nervous for my first match.

I mean really nervous.

But then I started thinking that I will at least have achieved something. Extended my horizon. I put all my trust in Amy my tennis partner and started to look forward to playing.


8.15 pm in my bed with Sixten reading him a bedtime story all plans are changed. Instead of spending the night sound asleep in bed I was on nurse duty until 2am when we both finally got some sleep.

If I only could see that little nasty mean tummy bug I would sure kick his tiny butt.

2 kommentarer:

Lillie plein damour sa...

Vet du att vitpeppar korn skall vara bra mot magont ...Bara sâ du vet.Kram

Larssons sa...

det ats peppar som aldrig forr i detta hus. Tur att m o p hade med sig tva pasar hel vitpeppar fran Swe.