måndag 22 september 2008

A Monday like any other

Up early preparing the snack bag and lunch box for a very very tired Filip. He is just not very good with the early mornings no matter how early he goes to bed. It is still dark, he complains.

After having waved goodbye to the big boys i had to deal with my Terrible Two who nowadays don't want to do anything. Eating breakfast? NO! Getting dressed? NO! Brushing teeth? NO! Going to school? NO! Watching Backyardigans "Chichen-Itza Pizza " for the 698 time? YES! So I guess there is actually something he wants to do.
When I had left my little NO-man in the safe hands o Mrs Quinn I headed straight for the tennis courts. Mariana the tennis coach is still out of town so instead of clinic we played doubles. I am teaming up with Stacy for Wednesdays game and this was our first time playing together. It went OK. I have been working on my serves, although I have a long way to go I have improved a lot. It was great fun playing but I had to leave in the middle of second set.

Picnic time!

Sixten and his tiny adorable classmates had invited us parents to a get to now each other picnic. It was nice to chat to the other parents, not only the usual hello in the hallway dropping off or picking up our kids.

Inga kommentarer: