torsdag 7 augusti 2008

When tha cat is away..


Henrik is off on a business trip up north and we are making the best of the situation. It is very warm and muggy outside still no blue skies that makes us want to go to the pool.

Filip came up with the brilliant idea of us going bowling. So yesterday afternoon we went to Gate City bowling alley. The times we have been there before it has been very noisy and crowded but not this time. Just us and some bowling nerd(sorry if you are one of them). We had a great time playing and goofing around.
Filip got to choose a place to have dinner and after subtly steering him away from the pizza place we ended up at RedRobin. No surprises there, the kids had their usual chicken tenders and I enjoyed my Sicilian burger. Sixten took his time eating and Filip was getting a bit annoyed cause he wanted to go playing. I tried to encourage Sixten to eat a bit faster and take a big dinosaur bite from his chicken. No luck with that one. Told him that he couldn't play with Filip if he didn't finish his dinner(no best mum points for that one I know). Sixten doesn't even look at me saying: Jag vet det, lilla vän.

1 kommentar:

Mia sa...

Haha!! De är för sköna. Linn har börjat korsa armarna över bröstet, spänna blicken i I och säga med morsk röst: I***c B***ö!!